A Knightly Distraction

I normally don't post the same style of puzzle here more than once, preferring to create one with a brand new set of rules each and every time.  However, I kind of wanted to toss out some comfort puzzles for people are isolating and keeping safe.  I also wanted to pick something already popular and familiar, based on the number of link hits.  Don't worry if you still want more new things to try, I still have dozens of new clue types waiting to be revealed.  If you have a printer at home or even want to play on your screen with something like MSPaint, hopefully these puzzles can provide a bit of logical distraction.

Though these types of puzzles can get very hard when there are fewer clues, I tried to make these all of these here very accessible.  The first one is extremely easy so it provides a nice introduction for those first learning the rules.  They do get slightly harder as you go.





Comments

Popular Posts